Tuesday 17 January 2012

Critical Reflection B

CRITICAL REFLECTION B:

      The use of technology was extremely helpful. All the websites and its content that was needed for this assignment were accurate, informative and up to date. This allowed me to learn more about media censorship in a broader sense and made me look at this issue in different perspectives. Also, having access to technology helped me spread this concern easily. Other people have the opportunity to read my blog through the internet in order to be aware of this. Furthermore, sharing my knowledge lets me know that I have a voice. That  I am able to speak for myself and what i believe in. Therefore, technology has helped me realize that there are a lot of ways of helping make a difference, including speaking your own mind with the help of technology, as most people around the world have access to it.

techdigest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment