Tuesday 17 January 2012

CRITICAL REFLECTION A:

 I am a huge fan of the internet. I go on it 24/7. This is where i get information about whats happening in the world, get updated with my friends, researching for school work, and just blogging to express my feelings about whats going on with myself or my opinions on things. That is probably why I was attracted of the issue of media censorship. As a person who is open to a lot of knowledge and expression, it makes me wonder and imagine the feeling of being oppressed of those rights. I have come to learn to value those rights because there are some that are not able to have them. The ones who are forced to keep quiet cannot stand up for what they believe in to make a change and the ones that challenge this oppresion can never feel safe because it will cause them harm. I now understand the importance of having a voice because it can change so much as to how our society works and just changing the world as we know it in general. It gives hope to people that need a transition in their life, and that anything is possible.

arklite.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment